Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Self Assessment for Short Analysis Blog 12

20   quality of the research question
20   developed categories of analysis relevant to the data and to the research question
15   relevant, effective examples to demonstrate what the categories show with respect to the research question
15   clear, direct statements of what the examples show with respect to the research question
15   clear, logical organization appropriate for writing studies research essays
10   conclusion  sums up findings and reflects on limitations of the analysis and/or further possibilities for study
5     grammar/readability


16 - My research question wasn't exactly a question but it was clear and coherently discussed throughout the paper
20- I found a different spin to analyse the psychology that is the art of interviewing and how the interviewer reads the interviewee in order to positively guide the interview in the preferred direction 
15 - I used example that were short yet relevant to the topic and were not overwhelming as to just take up space thus making my paper about the analysis not the dialogue
15- I explained each example, how it related to the interview its self and how it related to the discourse of interviewing in whole
15 - used headings, introductions and transitions to make the paper flow
7- The conclusion summed up the paper but could have went into more detail
5- flows very well 

=93 A- based on the rubric However if I had to give myself a letter grade Id likely give myself a B or B-

No comments:

Post a Comment