Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Blog 7

Hello participant, my name is Tanaera Green, I am a Junior at Kean University majoring in English and Psychology with a minor in criminal justice and I am researching the relationship between clothing and the court room, and how clothing can prove to be influential in a persons perception. I have chosen you to participate in this study because you often frequent the court room and understand the expectations for how to dress in this environment. I would like to ask you for your honest opinion on how you feel about clothing option in the court room, which will remain anonymous after which point I will ask you corresponding questions to further clarify. We will meet in person upon your convenience for a 30 minute period which is subject to the conversation and can be shortened or extended.


No comments:

Post a Comment